Thursday, 10 December 2009

Storm Warriors!!

Went Parade today after returning the remaining text books to school. Went there with some friends. Before going Parade, Zidane, Simon and I played basketball with Fong, Joe Hang and Hong Yuen. It was great.
Around 11am, Zidane, Simon, Wee Mun and me go to Parade. Then we meet up with Toon and Yu Quan there. We had breakfast at Junction Kopitiam and then go play bowling. Played 3 games coz got package. Russell, Yi Qin and Siew Tong arrived around 1pm.
After that, we decided to watch movie. STORM WARRIORS!!(風雲2)
Watched STORM WARRIORS with Zidane, Simon, Toon,Yu Quan, Wee Mun, Russell, Siew Tong and Yi Qin.

I personally like the movie very much.... Nice story line, Great effect, Awesome animation for the swords and attacks. The theme song was nice too.

The whole movie is about 2 hours++ . Usually when i watch movie in cinema I will feel boring one but when I watch STORM WARRIORS today... FUUH~ damn exciting untill I don't want to look anywhere but the screen.

Around 6.30pm like that my dad came and I went home. I had an exciting day today!! I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment