Friday, 4 December 2009

I'm Back!!

OK..i broke my rules.. blogging before SPM finish. Who cares rules are made to break is it? LOL...
There's one word i can describe now which is RELIEF!! I was relief because SPM is going to END!!! 3 more papers to go which is CHEMISTRY on the 8th December 2009!! Its been a WAR for the past few weeks. Stress this and that..but at last it's going to end... FUUH~ 3.30pm of 8th december 2009 is the date.. Don't wanna talk much but SPM.. Once again I wish all SPM candidates ALL THE BEST in the upcoming papers!!
So, yesterday Leon decided to go studio Jam. 4pm, 5th december 2009 (tomorrow). He asked Yik weather can anot, Yik say can. Then Leon asked me and Nic to join. We decided to go. It will be fun as the bboys in D'One never meet us before and we never meet them before. Hope to meet some dope Bboys tomorrow.
Oh ya.. who wanna join? u guys are invited too...
Next thing,.. Russell and I ordered a pair of Supra shoe from Eddie.

I ordered the red one and Russell ordered the blue one. RM238 per pair. We will get the shoe in around 3weeks time. Very excited cause this is my first pair of SUPRA SHOES...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment