Tuesday, 8 June 2010

I'm Officially Back~


After 3 Months in PLKN, I finally finish my trianing in PLKN. Well overall, PLKN is indeed a great experience. I can't believe I say this but I sure will miss PLKN (not the place but the friends there). I had been spending the past 12 weeks with them or to say only them. Hard to let it go for a while but I know there is a time to say goodbye to everything or something. So, I won't be sad about it. HEHE



Back to topic, I'm officially back. Haha. Just before I get myself back to do revision and some catching up to do on my form6 assignments and revisions, I hang out with some of my PLKN friends yesterday. Some of my friends from PLKN came down to Ipoh to visit Ipoh. First stop was Ipoh Parade. Phylbert and Joseph decided to buy something for Leon's mom for her hospitallity. Phylbert is from KL and Joseph is from Kuching. They both lived in Leon's house while they are in Ipoh. By the way, I found some DVD's in Speedy Video, NOT SUITABLE FOR MUSLIM.


Yeah, Jospeh bought me a Holy Bible at Glad Sounds. Thanks Joseph for the Holy Bible. Really appreciate it. =)

Next stop was Old Town Nam Heong Kopitiam. As Leon was incharge of our activities, he brought us to this kopitiam. So, we told Phylbert and Joseph about this kopitiam's history. Ipoh guys and girls, I bet u guys and girls know the history, so I no need to explain here...HEHE

Some snap shot when we are in Nam Heong Kopitiam

Phylbert Tan




Leon Lee



Joseph Yap


Last stop was INFINITY. Yeah, as usual DOTA FRENZY!!! Played a few rounds of Dota with them. Went home at 5pm ++. Really enjoy the day. HAHA~




Then at night, quite last minute also, Alson, Ivan, Nike, Joe and me went yumcha at TUNG KUI. Long time din yumcha with you guys already. It's indeed a great time YUMCHA with my heng dai's. =D




Thats all for this post.




Signing off,


CHRIS CHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment